Monday, September 13, 2010

Late night open thread

Stranger than fiction night -- HR managers witness to some odd job applicant behavior shared their stories:

"Balding candidate abruptly excused himself. Returned to office a few minutes later, wearing a hairpiece."

"She wore a Walkman and said she could listen to me and the music at the same time."

"Stated that, if he were hired, he would demonstrate his loyalty by having the corporate logo tattooed on his forearm."

"Interrupted to phone his therapist for advice on answering specific interview questions."

"... bounced up and down on my carpet and told me I must be highly thought of by the company because I was given such a thick carpet."

"While I was on a long-distance phone call, the applicant took out a copy of Penthouse, and looked through the photos only, stopping longest at the centerfold."

"His attache [case] opened when he picked it up and the contents spilled, revealing ladies' undergarments and assorted makeup and perfume."

"... pulled out a Polaroid camera and snapped a flash picture of me. Said he collected photos of everyone who interviewed him."

"Without saying a word, candidate stood up and walked out during the middle of the interview."

Time for Jersey City, After Dark

No comments: