Saturday, September 7, 2013

Friday night MULTIMEDIA EXTRAVAGANZA with NEKO CASE!

Say friend, did you see Neko Case has a new album out this week? That's a fact Jack. The album, called 'The Worse Things Get The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight the More I Love You' on the ANTI label is a very introspective album reflecting on personal loss and the resulting feeling of being alone and empty. Johnny has wholly fixated on a terrific song called 'Where Did I Leave That Fire.' Simply an earful of goodness. Give it a whirl. It keeps getting more audibly rich as it goes along and proves nobody else is doing what Neko Case is doing.

(Yes there's an ad at the front of this but you can 86 it in 5 seconds)

2 comments:

M said...

wow you are so right, I have been listening at work, but so to that point, I get distracted and haven't truly HEARD most of the songs, but for the one where she's talking to the child whose mother said the stfu...this one's great.

Johnny Action Space Punk said...

It's sooo haunting (he said knowing he was talking about Neko Case and still acting surprised).