Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hey, Mayor Fulop, about this sudden murder surge in Jersey City...

As you know of you spent any time here during the last five years you'd know when a spate of violent crime or a surge in murders would happen we'd jump in Mayor Healy's shit and chide him about all his promises on crime,  like him touting former Chief Comey's computer program to tell where crime is going to happen (yeah that never worked) and ask him if he truly had a plan other than taking guns off the street. So, Mayor Fulop, time to stand up and get something done on this topic. Another one of your citizens was gunned down last night and despite your comments and concerns and plans going forward voiced publicly, not much is changing. Except the body count.

Your effort to educate the city as to why and what is happening was a good start. We didn't used to get anything on that topic from the last guys other than "society is what society is." Your next step, which we hope was undertaken a couple weeks ago, is flooding the crime areas and beating some ass of the usual suspects to find out the who's, what's and where's. Don't make it polite, do what needs doing. Crisis situations call for crisis management. Making life tough on thugs by 'living' in their neighborhood is not 'stop and frisk'. No, it's 'sit on their chest until they are out of air' which is how we think you're gonna need to tackle this problem.

Think more Tywin Lannister, less Oprah...

2 comments:

Angelo said...

I love your blog. It's about time I take you out for a drink to show my appreciation. But I don't drink. How about lunch? In the heights.

Johnny Action Space Punk said...

Fancy that, I don't drink either. I'd love to do lunch but above all I have to try to keep myself unknown as best as I can. Perhaps one day we can do that but not yet (trying so hard not to sound rude).

I do thank you very much for your kind words.