Friday, March 28, 2014

Call it what you will; karma, comeuppance, what goes around comes around...

...life just never seems to give that instant feedback unlike movies and TV. Like in this instance we're gonna share. If you drive you've most likely been tailgated or had someone flash their brights or in general get behind you and behave like a buttdumpling. As they inevitably roar past they may honk their horn or try and make eye contact and give you a one digit salute. Everyone that has had that happen then says the same thing, 'I hope that idiot gets in an accident driving like that."

Johnny happily presents Instant Karma Theatre, today from Florida where one "Florida Driver" captured this magical moment (with Director commentary) sure to put a smile on your face:

This happened to me on SR 41 in Tampa on Monday March 24th. This pathetic excuse for a human being tailgated me for about three minutes. After about a minute, and me shaking my head, I pulled out my phone and started recording. I couldn't move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn't going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were. I was turning left in about a half-mile when this happened. Now bear in mind, that this guy had already passed a truck in a left turn lane, was tailgating and driving recklessly on a wet slick road, wasn't paying attention, and all in all being an ignorant ass...


No comments: