Sunday, December 27, 2009

52º today on December 27th? Better get outside while the getting is good

You better believe it citizens, Johnny and the crew will be heading out for a walk about town on a day like this. 52º isn't supposed to happen again until March or so. Giants fans have got to be giddy having a pre-game tailgate in 50 degree temps over at the Meadowlands.

Thanks to those who pointed out January 27th is a month away. Without the loyal readers here this place would be a bigger mess than it already is. Thanks--Johnny

3 comments:

Jim McKee said...

OMG, I lost a whole month!!! Guess I should change my name to Rip VanWinkle!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, did January fast forward and I didn't know it?? YEAH, get the worst crappiest month OVER..

Johnny Action Space Punk said...

Duh, yeah, thanks guys! I'm a whole month ahead. Duh