Friday, October 7, 2011

How about a nice scaaaaaaary story about New Jersey on this fine October morning...

It's called the most haunted road in America and it's right here in the Garden State. Please feel free to share your stories about haunts and hauntings with us here. Nobody will ever think you crazy as Johnny lived in a haunted house for some 20 years.

Clinton Road, New Jersey: The most terrifying road in the U.S.
By Joe Dorish | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Tue, Oct 4, 2011

About seven years ago, my cousin Julie and her husband Mark moved back to New Jersey from South Carolina. After months of searching, they found a great house in West Milford, New Jersey. Julie, who I grew up with, called me and asked me to meet them at the house and let them know my opinion.

After checking out a map online, I saw the home was on a street just off Clinton Road north of Route 23. I drove up Green Pond Road, got onto Route 23, and then turned right onto Clinton Road. Almost immediately, I noticed that Clinton Road was different from almost all the roads in New Jersey.

To read the rest of this harrowing tale, click here

No comments: