Saturday, June 9, 2012

Friday night MULTIMEDIA EXTRAVAGANZA with THE POLICE!

Such a great song to reminisce to. Did any of you guys out there have a girl like this in the song 'Every Little Thing She Does is Magic'? One you simply can't ever find the right words around or ever really figure out even a good way to tell a lady she's all you think about. Johnny has.

Her name was Wendy and she was a dream. She was the object of every guy's lust when she hit the campus of Northern Michigan University in the fall of 1981. Johnny and Wendy became fast BFF's. But alas,

"Oh I've tried before to tell her, of the feelings I have for her in my heart
Every time that I come near her I just lose my nerve as I've done from the start."

It was even more painful to be that close to her and not be able to tell her. (Big sigh)



No comments: