Friday, July 10, 2009

Here, wait, in stories dealing with Nidia Lopez's excuse list we now need calliope music

Listen to this while reading her ridiculous and pathetic claims to Florida officials she lives there really while she's a city council person here in Jersey City worthy of voting us all tax increases (all while she lives in Florida though so she can get great tax breaks).


"Up until March of 2008, Orlando has been my real home"

"I couldn't keep going back and forth all the time, and I got a new husband [Hudson County Director of Family Services Ben Lopez], so I live up there (Jersey City) now."

"But this (Orlando) is my home too. All my clothes are here"

When asked to clarify these comments made on the record to Orlando Sentinel reporter Rich McKay, Mrs. Lopez said:

"I was misquoted"

Can we initiate some kind of recall process since Nidia Lopez doesn't seem to be moving towards disqualifying herself any time soon? This is a city-wide joke and it's spreading.

No comments: